I used a poly/cotton twill from fabric.com for these and I really like the fabric. I like having some polyester in there so the pants aren’t so wrinkly.
I also decided to use up the last of my camo fabric to make a t-shirt for Owen (using my pattern). I was hurrying to get the t-shirt done and I made the neck opening too tight. I knew I should have ripped it off and put another strip on that was just a bit bigger. But I didn’t because I thought maybe it would be ok if I just ironed it.
When he’s wearing it, he looks like he has an itty bitty pin head since the opening is waayy too small. Oh well. You can’t win them all!