I’ve been dutifully working on Seth and Ezra’s school clothes. I’ve got two weeks left to finish my goal of three outfits each, and I’m so going to make it!
I finished another pair of Oliver + S Sunny Day Shorts for Ezra. I made them the same as the other pairs I’ve made because I know Ezra will wear them if they’re like that.
I used some tan twill I had left over from some Sunday pants I made for them awhile back.
After I finished the shorts, I made two more t-shirts for each of them. I used my t-shirt pattern for all of them, and I color blocked them. It’s kind of boring that I made all their new shirts just t-shirts, but that’s really all they want to wear.
I used Kaufman Laguna Stretch fabric for all of them too, with the exception of one of Seth’s t-shirts. I wanted a little bit of black for that one and all I had left was some black that is not good quality. I thought it would probably be ok, and it was ok but the fabric has no recovery so it stretched when I serged the collar on and never rebounded back. Grrr!
Here’s Ezra’s new shirt #1:
and Seth’s new shirt #1.
And here’s Ezra’s new shirt #2:
and Seth’s new shirt #2. This is the one with the neck that stretched out a little bit.
Now to make them two pairs of pants each. I hope the fabric I ordered for Seth’s second pair gets here in time!