Seth needed some new Sunday pants, so I used my Oliver + S Art Museum Trousers pattern to make him a pair. I’ve used this pattern a few times before and I really like it.
The pattern is for pants with an elastic waistband. I wanted these to be really nice dress pants, so I added a zipper. I used the fly pieces from one of my jeans patterns and just cut them a little smaller.
I used some stretch twill from fabric.com for these. It is great fabric-just the right weight with a slight bit of stretch.
I also made Seth a new tie with my men’s tie pattern to go with these pants. We shortened the pattern to make it boy-size.
I am really happy with how these pants turned out. I think he looks pretty sharp in them!