I saw on After Dark Sewing a fun idea to do a Sunday Sevens post where you share seven pictures of things from your week and it looks like fun so I’m gonna do it! (The idea is originally from Threads And Bobbins.)
1. The roads were too yucky to run on much last week, but this week they have cleared out. On Monday I only had to hop over a few slush piles here and there during my run. I hope they stay clear because I love running outside so much.
2. I put the waistband in my black skirt. I like to leave my zipper long until the first part of the waistband is sewn on, and then trim the zipper at the top. I learned that from my Angela Wolf Craftsy class on sewing designer jeans. How do you trim your zippers?
3. I made another newborn tie for a baby shower I went to for one of my friends.
4. Jon and I went on a date! We had a dinner on campus for Jon’s department.
5. Jon knows the way to my heart so he bought me some thread racks for my birthday. I love that hanging up my thread freed up some space on my desk.
6. We had our Saturday family cleaning and I got Owen to help out. This was noteworthy because he is usually a stubborn two year old that is hard to convince that cleaning is fun.
7. We went to Heise Pizza on Friday, also for my birthday. My birthday was actually last week, but it snowed a ton that day and the roads were too bad to travel on. We made up for it this weekend.