Another week has flown by! Here are seven things that happened around here:
1. I made some nice whole wheat double chocolate chip cookies.
2. I did some workouts with my kettlebells and Battle Ropes. I love my dear kettlebells very much.
3. I had a helper to unload the dishwasher.
4. I figured out why the legs of the jeans I’ve been making have been twisting! I’m so pumped about this. I started a new pair.
5. Jon and Lucy enjoyed some sun shining in through the window. Lucy got a haircut this week so she’s looking a lot less hairy.
6. We went on a walk and Owen rode his scooter the whole way.
7. Jon built a giant block tower and the boys thought it was rad.