I made Ezra a pair of Oliver + S Art Museum Trousers almost two years ago and he’s been so good to them. He hasn’t even outgrown them-except that they were getting a bit short on him.
Then he skinned his knee and got blood all over them and I decided it was time for a new pair. I cut the same size as the last ones (a size 5) and just made sure they were longer.
I used the scrap of twill I had left over from my Ginger skirt and I think it made some pretty rad boy’s Sunday pants.
I am loving making welt pockets lately. They’ve taken me a lot of practice, but I think I’m (slowly) getting better at them.
I do love this pattern. I think this was my sixth time using it and it makes some super Sunday pants.