I made another Archer, and it only took me 5 months to do it! I bought the fabric to make another one in February. Since it’s now June I decided to make it short sleeved.
I widened the sleeve a little for the short sleeves, and I bound the bottom of the sleeves.
I changed the pocket on this one to a dainty little thing. The original pockets are too overwhelming to me.
I bought this fabric at Mood, and it is soooo lightweight that it started coming apart in a few places (I’m sure I should have been using some ultra thin sewing machine needles. The smallest I had were size 80, so I used those). I’m afraid the shirt won’t last long. If it doesn’t I’ll be sad because since the fabric was so hard to work with it took forever to make this shirt.
I also made Ezra a pair of Sunny Day shorts, just like I recently did for his brothers. It feels summery out there, finally! Definitely shorts weather. We’re going camping tomorrow to enjoy it. Ok…camping…in a cabin. But still. It will be fun!